May 12, 2006

the terry fox run

Went jogging in the afternoon today. Ran to Lakeside MRT and back.

It has been a long time since i had run. My body couldn't take it. Really. Having just recovered from my life threatening case of a runny rose, what i had attempted was in my mother's words "siao ah!"

When i had turned back, my body was already shutting down. My muscles( or rather the lack of them) were sore, and i experienced something i never thought i would feel.

STOMACH CRAMPS
They are the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone. i ran for like 100m and stopped, clutching my side. I think i took double the time to get back compared to the time i took to get there. whatever.

So girls, i totally understand why you all get pms. ouch. its a sucky feeling to have lah. grrr. i need pink panadol. LOL

haha anyway i bought my darling phone today!
the Sony erricson w550i

No comments: